€ 1,000 deposit – deposit for damage, theft, vandalism to accommodation, bike and language center.
br> * Breakfast + 1 meal
● Pick up and return from/to airport – reception and transfer from the airport to the home and vice versa.
● All-inclusive accommodation – includes sheets and blankets, bath towels, hair dryer, dish washer, purified water filter and miscellaneous home decor.
● Electricity, air conditioned and water included.
● Wi-Fi internet & cable TV
● Daily meals
● English language classes
● English book and needs – English book for preparation and school supplies.
● GYM subscription
● Language Certification – final verification of Language Certification
● Work Experience (16+) – working internship in a business activity for people over 16.
● Company Tutor – provided for your internship.
● Tours around Miami – trips to Miami and the surrounding areas.
1. Speed boat Tour of Miami and luxury villas.
2. South Pointe Park.
3. Espanola Way. Lincoln Road. Purdy Avenue.
4. The farmers’ market.
5. Miami Heat.
6. Bike tour of Miami Beach and South Beach.
7. Coral Gables, Miracle Mile, Venetian pool. Vizcaya Museum & Gardens.
8. Winwood Art District.
9. Night shopping.
10. Aventura Mall.
11. Bal Harbour shops.
12. Bayside Market place.
13. Hollywood Beach tour.
14. Hallandale Beach tour.
15. Sunny Isles tour.
16. Key Biscayne Beach tour.
17. The sunset tour.
18. Night & Day Pool Party.
● Social Activities & Nightlife – day & night outings and social activities.
● Beach equipment – beach equipment for fitness & relaxation.
● Activity Leaders – entertainers, escorts and instructors.
● Team Leader 24h a day – reference coordinator available 24 a day every day.
● Plane ticket
● Medical insurance
● Esta Visa or F1 Visa for study.
● Tours outside Miami area – excursions outside the area of Miami.
● Personal shopping
Exam language certification
This is our standard offer. For personalized offers or if you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us! Fill out our form here.
We will be glad to satisfy any additional requirements.
* The cost of the various packages must be paid within 15 days of the arrival date and is exempt from the refund. The organization is not responsible for theft / damage to property of the client assets. In case of theft / damage to personal property of the organization it will deduct an amount from the deposit. The fee will not be refunded in case of missed departure or early return.
* The accompanying parents will be responsible for the behavior and the custody of their children during the common activities.
* The program is intended for small groups. The organization does not create individual activities unless specifically requested prior to the agreed departure date and with a charge of any additional costs.
* In the event of any lack of respect of Team Work and irreverent behavioral conduct, disciplinary measures will be taken for the protection of the Team Work including the possible early repatriation at your expense in question.
* Sending the Balance assumes a thorough reading and acceptance of what is shown on Codest site.
This is our standard proposal. For personalized offers ad hoc or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
For further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! Fill out our form here.